When people look for fast cash in their bank account these days they know that payday advance loans are the way to go. And when it comes to cash advance loans nothing can touch the speed, flexibility and options that you get with an online payday advance loan. These loans let you get the money you need quickly, without even having to step away from your computer or tablet.
Payday Advance Options
There is more than one way to get in touch with payday advance lenders, so it’s smart to know what your options are before you apply for your loan. Here are your options for finding the best payday loans:
- Visit a local payday lender. There are usually several locations in most major cities and suburban areas. The only problem with using these places is that they often charge very high loan fees, and you have to drive across town to get to one.
- Search for the best lenders online. Finding cash call loans websites can be a chore in itself. There are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of different lending sites online. Some are legit, some are not. It can take hours to find the best lender with loans that work best for your unique circumstances.
- Use payday-loan-cash-advance.com. We are your source for finding only the best payday lenders. We have a vast network of the best vendors and help to put you in touch for approval from the most respected lenders for the loan that is right for you.
Now that we’ve talked about your options for finding the best payday advance lenders, let’s talk about the process of actually getting one of these loans for yourself. You’ll find that the entire process – from applying for your loan to getting the money in your account – is much easier than you may have thought.
The Easy Way to Get a Payday Advance
Here’s an overview of the process you’ll follow to get your access to fast cash in your bank account:
- Fill out the loan application on our website. This form will ask you to fill in your contact information. This information includes your name, address, phone number, and other common information that you’d expect to fill out on a standard form or application.
- Fill out the section of the application that relates to your employment. These are very basic pieces of information, like your employer’s address, how often you are paid, and your upcoming scheduled paydays.
- Fill out your bank account information. This area of the application asks for either a checking or savings account number and your bank’s name and routing number. This is all very standard financial information that anyone with a bank account has easy access to.
- Finally, fill in the loan amount that you wish to borrow. Loans can be for as little as $100 or for as much as $1500. Remember, though, you don’t want to borrow more than you can comfortably pay back on your next payday.
That’s all you have to do to apply for a payday advance loan. Essentially you fill out just one application that asks for some very common contact, employment and financial information. Once you submit your application, you can expect to find out about approval via email. Be sure that you provide your most used email address, as this will be the one that gets the notification that you have been approved for your loan.
Once you have received your approval to get your cash, you can sit back and relax. Your loan will complete processing, and most people see the funds in their accounts on the very next banking day. Once the money is in your account, you are free and clear to use it for whatever you want. It really couldn’t be any easier to get the exact amount of emergency cash that you need deposited into your bank account.
How Do I Pay Back My Payday Advance?
Paying back your payday advance loan is very simple. Unlike conventional bank loans which drag out for years, a payday advance loan is designed to be paid back in full on your next payday. So you don’t have to send any checks, deal with a payment book or hassle with even sending an online payment. Your payment will happen automatically on the day that you next get paid. This is a very convenient feature of payday advance loans that makes them so easy to pay back that you don’t have to lift a finger to do so.
Do I Have to Pay Interest on my Payday Advance?
One of the best things about payday loans, when compared to conventional bank loans, is that you don’t have to worry about interest rates rising and falling with the wind. You don’t pay standard interest charges when you borrow money from a payday advance lender. The only fee you’ll pay (as long as you don’t extend your loan or miss your payment date) is the small fee that you agree upon when you apply for your loan.
Every payday advance lender charges a fee to provide loans to their customers. These loan fees can range from very low to quite expensive. Part of what we do to help you out is that we make every attempt to match you up with the best payday lenders with the most competitive fees. That way you pay less to acquire your loan than you would if you just randomly chose an online payday advance lender online.
When fast cash is of the utmost importance, it’s easy to understand why people choose to apply for payday loans when they need to get almost immediate access to fast cash in their bank accounts. If you’ve been in a money pinch and need to get some money into your bank account quickly, you now know all the steps to take to successfully apply for payday advance loans.
Latest posts by Roxxie (see all)
- Mobile Financial Solutions Continue to Gain Traction in the U.S. - September 19, 2016
- Need Emergency Cash to Pay for that Expensive Room Service Bill? - July 18, 2016
- CFPB Director Defends his stance of Regulating via Enforcement Actions - June 6, 2016