For the last 2 decades, state attorney generals have increasingly associated themselves with national policymaking. The most recent example being 8 AGs signing a letter to call on the CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau) to go more further with their already proposes lending rule regarding payday advance loan. The agency should not only ignore such […]
- CFPB Should Not Tighten the Rules for Lenders Providing Payday Advance Loan
- CFPB Attacked by Judicial Branch for Putting Pressure on Payday Advance Loan Providers
- A Possibly Gloomy Future for Fast Cash Loans and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Under Trump
- Financial policy of Trump- Indicators to watch out for
- Mobile Financial Solutions Continue to Gain Traction in the U.S.
- Need Emergency Cash to Pay for that Expensive Room Service Bill?
- CFPB Director Defends his stance of Regulating via Enforcement Actions
- Circuit Court weighs in on the CFPB’s Constitutionality
- Can the CFPB Really help you Avoid Paying Bank Fees?
- If You Are After a Higher Credit Score Make More Than Minimum Payments
advance cash payday Bank Business cash advance payday loan Computer Program Consumer Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Credit card Credit card 2013 Credit history Credit score Crime Debt Debt Consolidation Debt settlement Facebook Finance Financial Services Home Identity theft Improve Your Finances Investment Terms Loan Mobile phone Money Money Management Money Management Tips Parent Paydaay advance Payday advance Payday loan Payday loan Cash Payday loans Personal finance Personal Finance Terms Personally identifiable information Shopping Smartphone Social media Technology Transactional account United States use coupon Ways to Save Money Your Personal Expense